Unleash the Potential in You
Job Opportunities Available at AEG
At AEG we provide the most highly qualified and up to date services for our clients. We continually look to add passionate, qualified professionals to our team. If you have a strong desire to make a difference in the life of an individual’s personal and educational development or the success of a business or organization working in a multi-cultural environment, we would love to receive your resume.
The opportunities available include:
- BC Registered Psychologists – specializing in psycho-educational assessments, organizational psychology and psychotherapy
- Early Childhood Educators – fostering a love for learning: reading, writing, listening, speaking, and numbers
- BC Certified Teachers (master teachers, including retired principals and vice-principals) – for tutoring in every subject area and at every level (kindergarten – university)
- Certified ESL Instructors – for tutoring at every level (kindergarten – university)
- Professional Coaches and Mentors – helping students set and achieve educational and personal goals; helping ESL students and parents communicate with teachers and counsellors
- Top School Admissions’ Consultants –helping students to gain admission to top ranked schools and universities
- Exam Preparation Instructors (with Bachelor, Master, or PHD degrees) – helping ESL students with English exam preparation for admission to a university or an English workplace environment (LPI, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, SAT, SSAT)
- Exam Preparation Instructors (with Master or PHD degrees) – helping ESL students with English exam preparation for admission to a university or an English workplace environment ( GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT)
- Trained Experts in Social Skills, Leadership Development and Volunteer Work (locally and globally) – providing the training necessary to help students develop their talents, skills and interests to gain a competitive edge for admission to top ranked schools and universities
- Experienced Counsellors – providing cultural sensitivity and communication training for businesses and organizations operating in a multicultural work environment; providing individual, group or family counselling
Kindly submit your resume to the Director at the mailing or email address below:
Ms. Kelly Che
Canada AEG Education Services Centre Inc.
#300-1055 West Hastings St.,
V6E 2E9, Canada
*Please know that we only respond to those applicants we deem qualified for the position.